10″ x 2-1/4″ Right Hand electric complete brake assembly. 3,500lb capacity per pair. Mounts with 4 bolts (included), bolt holes are 2-7/8″ apart, center to center. Uses 10″ Hub/Drums.
Washers-5-8 sold separately
These components have passed the CSA Standard CAN3-D313-M85 For Trailer Running Gear, a stringent standard mandated by the Government to assure brake effectiveness and structural integrity of the components.
ISO/TS 16949:2002 certified
• Fits standard 3,500lb axle with a 4 bolt pattern on the mounting flange.
• Right Hand(passenger’s side)
• Complete assembly ready to bolt on and wire
• For use with a 10″ inside diameter drum
• The shoes are 2 1/4″ wide
• Mounting hardware included
To determine the size of the brake, you need 2 measurements. The first is the diameter of the brake(D). The second is the width of the shoe(W). It is good to take note of how many mounting bolts the brake has.