12″ x 2″ Right Hand electric complete brake assembly. 6,000lb-7,000lb capacity per pair. Mounts with 5 bolts (not included). Brakes automatically adjust to deliver optimum performance and braking power. Reduce stopping distances 50 percent more than other brakes. Save time and money. Proper adjustment leads to better brake efficiency. Uses 12″ Hub/Drums. Bolts-7-5 and washers-38LWincluded.
These components have passed the CSA Standard CAN3-D313-M85 For Trailer Running Gear, a stringent standard mandated by the Government to assure brake effectiveness and structural integrity of the components.
ISO/TS 16949:2002 certified
• Fits standard 6,000lb-7,000lb axles with a 5 bolt pattern on the mounting flange.
• Right Hand(passenger’s side)
• Complete assembly ready to bolt on and wire
• For use with a 12″ inside diameter drum
• The shoes are 2″ wide
• Mounting hardware included
To determine the size of the brake, you need 2 measurements. The first is the diameter of the brake(D). The second is the width of the shoe(W). It is good to take note of how many mounting bolts the brake has.